Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
What’s not to love about these tacos? Just pick up a store-bought rotisserie chicken and you will have dinner ready in no time!
Ingredients (Makes 8)
16 Koolhead cabbage leaves, cut into taco shell size
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skinned and boned
- 2 cups ranch dressing
- 1 small red onion, cut into slivers
- 1 ½ cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1 cup bacon bits
- With the Koolhead sitting on its end, trim the edges leaving a pile of square leaves, ready to use.
- Double the leaves making 8 “shells.”
- Shred chicken and toss with enough dressing to moisten.
- Divide chicken into taco “shells.”
- Scatter with onion, tomatoes, cheese and bacon.
- Drizzle with dressing and garnish with chopped chives.